Re: dwarf2 unwinding for i386

Could this be what's causing our problems on the cygwin platform?

We are compiling with the latest version of g++ (3.1) and trying to debug
with 5.2 of the debugger but get segment faults galore.

Could it be that the cygwin stuff is compiled in 386 mode and causing our
woes?

This is really stumping us as we need a debugger, and currently gcc/gdb
isn't really a good solution at the moment.

Regards

--
Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.