thread support doesn't work any more on s390

Hi,
the gdb thread support doesn't work any more since gdb 5.1 on s390. I get
an

Starting program: /home/ton/Threads/threadtest
[New Thread 1024 (LWP 28211)]

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
[Switching to Thread 1024 (LWP 28211)]

when starting my threaded program.

I have found in the NEWS file a section for 5.1

>* Changes in GNU/Linux native debugging.

>Support for debugging multi-threaded programs has been completely
>revised for all platforms except m68k and sparc.  You can now debug as
>many threads as your system allows you to have.

Could someone elaborate on what platform specific code has to changed,
since I guess that this has to be done for s390 as well.

Regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Gerhard

Gerhard Tonn, Linux for eServer Development, +(49)-7031-16-4716, Lotus
Notes: ton@ibmde,
   Internet: ton@de.ibm.com