Re: Just-in-time debugging

On Sun, 9 Jun 2002, Christopher Faylor wrote:

Unless we want to start documenting things like "How to use ulimit" in
the gdb manual, I don't think it is necessarily appropriate for us
to mention the setting of environment variables for cygwin.

The variable is related to GDB, so it sounds appropriate.
Yes. While not the internal user interface, it definitly very useful and makes someone using GDB's life easier.

Similar to this is knowing how to use GDB to create a stack backtrace.

Andrew