This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: cross targeted gdb and corefiles
- From: "Kevin \"Squail\" Endres" <kevine at wildseed dot com>
- To: 'Kevin Buettner' <kevinb at redhat dot com>, "Kevin \"Squail\" Endres" <kevine at wildseed dot com>, 'Daniel Jacobowitz' <drow at mvista dot com>, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:55:06 -0700
- Subject: RE: cross targeted gdb and corefiles
I dug through my headers - I stole the definitions from asm/proc.h and
we will see if it works!
From: Kevin Buettner [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 3:54 PM
To: Kevin "Squail" Endres; 'Kevin Buettner'; 'Daniel Jacobowitz';
Subject: Re: cross targeted gdb and corefiles
On May 16, 3:43pm, Kevin \Squail\ Endres wrote:
> ahh - so i need to find out what gregset_t and fpregset_t should be....
> hits where to look??
Look in <sys/ucontext.h> in your target's header files. (That's a
place to start; it may actually drag in some definitions from the