This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: REGISTER_BYTE() and pseudos
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 13:06:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: REGISTER_BYTE() and pseudos
- References: <200205151636.RAA10611@cam-mail2.cambridge.arm.com>
> What should REGISTER_BYTE() return for a pseudo that doesn't have space
> allocated in registers?
It shouldn't matter. However, check with Elena for what was done with