This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdbserver and multiple threads update?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Dan Kegel <dank at kegel dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 11:32:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: gdbserver and multiple threads update?
- References: <3CE0B40D.EE84BF70@kegel.com>
On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 11:51:57PM -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
> Daniel said he was very close to getting gdbserver
> to handle multithreaded programs. I'd give my right
> pinky for that... it'd make life much easier once in
> a while, during release crunches when big multithreaded
> programs somebody else wrote mysteriously fall over.
> So how's it going? Can we airdrop you a pizza or two?
It's done. I hope to be finished with the last thing I need to do
before submitting it by Friday.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer