gdbserver and multiple threads update?

Daniel said he was very close to getting gdbserver
to handle multithreaded programs.  I'd give my right
pinky for that... it'd make life much easier once in
a while, during release crunches when big multithreaded
programs somebody else wrote mysteriously fall over.

So how's it going?  Can we airdrop you a pizza or two?
- Dan