This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Towards truly multi-arching the i386
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at chello dot nl>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 08:10:22 +0300 (IDT)
- Subject: Re: Towards truly multi-arching the i386
On Mon, 13 May 2002, Mark Kettenis wrote:
> Please take a good look at that last look, and yell at me
> if you can think of a reason not to obsolete any of those targets.
I have nothing to yell at you for.