This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: questions / suggestions about gdb
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: charsquarra at hotmail dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 16:45:22 +0300 (IDT)
- Subject: Re: questions / suggestions about gdb
On Wed, 8 May 2002, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> I've done work along these lines and I might resume it in the future.
> However, the idea of keeping the "retarded" process running in parallel
> in real time is difficult and unworkable.
Agreed. However, it would be a great feature to be able to run the
program in reverse. Some debuggers actually allow that (don't ask me