Re: KFAIL patch updated with KPASS

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 01:28:30PM -0400, Fernando Nasser wrote:
> As per Michael and Rob request, I've updated my patch to KPASS when
> a test that was supposed to KFAIL passes (it was XPASS in the previous
> version).

> Please give it a spin.

  I'm merging this in now. For some reason it fails the tests, but I assume
I need to double check my patching.

  I checked in the XML output patch earlier, and remembered you were
interested in it. It currently doesn't have XML support for KPASS/KFAIL,
but once I get Fernando's patch checked in, Matt said he'll add it.

	- rob -