>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com> writes:

>> p 1
>> p 2
>> p 3
>> C-n C-n C-n
>> C-o C-o

Daniel> You mean C-p, I assume...

Yeah, sorry about that.

Daniel> It would be very convenient if C-o worked at the > prompt
Daniel> also, since everything you type there makes it into the
Daniel> command history.

I agree.  I'm a bit surprised it doesn't, but I'm also a bit
unsurprised since the command-line handling code is really quite
baroque.  I'll put this on my to-do list, but I can't promise to look
at it in a timely way :-(.

Tom