utils/msdos, go32 status?

I have been told that the utils/msdos subdirectory is obselete.  I want
to verify this before autoconfiscating utils.

Currently, utils/msdos is enabled if (and only if) either the host
or the target is *-*-go32.  I have no idea what go32 is, but someone
who does might be able to verify either that it is obselete, or that it
no longer needs utils/msdos.

(If utils/msdos is not obselete, I would have to autoconfiscate it
first.  If it is obselete, I don't.)

--Nathanael
neroden@doctor.moo.mud.org
neroden@twcny.rr.com