Re: still problem with gdb 5.1.1 on alpha...

> "Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.

I've never seen this before, so I can't help you here. You should post
a complete example with instructions on how to reproduce your problem.

> warning: Hit heuristic-fence-post without finding
> warning: enclosing function for address 0x3ff800203a8
> This warning occurs if you are debugging a function without any symbols

I think that I have a patch for this one. I have a patch in the pipe
that I'd like to submit but so far I could not reproduce it without an
Ada program. Please publish your example, and I'll see if my changes fix
it.

--
Joel