Re: Gdbserver with powerpc

Sefania:

Peter Barada and I are currently grinding through this--- he for 68k
and powerpc targets, me for arm-linux.

I have set up a rudimentary page in the Crossgcc Wiki where you can
follow our progress--- which isn't much yet, we only started
yesterday!

The crossgcc Wiki is at
http://www.billgatliff.com/twiki/bin/view/Crossgcc/WebHome

The page I've set up for gdbserver is the BuildGdbServer page, which
you can get to directly like this:
http://www.billgatliff.com/twiki/bin/view/Crossgcc/BuildGdbServer

HTH,

b.g.