This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Questions for GDB Developers
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- To: Salman Khilji <salmankhilji at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:27:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: Questions for GDB Developers
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <F122m0gkvVlleAKUFm700016688@hotmail.com>
Salman Khilji wrote:
> 4) Where in the source-code that deals with peeking/poking into the target
> memory? I know that my previous 3 questions were platform
> independent---this one is not.
(gdb) set *(char *) 0x1234 = 1
(gdb) print *(char *) 0x1234