This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: tracepoint testing?
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- To: Seung Woo Son <swson at finkl dot etri dot re dot kr>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:21:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: tracepoint testing?
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <200201250245.LAA06087@finkl.etri.re.kr>
Seung Woo Son wrote:
> I'm interested in tracepoint facility in GDB and want to evaluate it.
> However, I found out that the tracepoint facility is available only for remote stubs and there are no stubs to support it right now.
> Is there anyone who knows where I can find the stub?
> I'm working on i386 machine.
As you observed -- there are no stubs publicly available
that support tracepoints now. Wanna write one? ;-)