This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB CVS won't build on alphaev6-unknown-osf4.0f
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:00:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: GDB CVS won't build on alphaev6-unknown-osf4.0f
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 05:09:43AM -0200, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Linking of gdb fails with:
> Is this a known problem?
We really need to turn these into entries in the jump table, to
eliminate this mess...
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer