This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Compile without optimizations?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Salman Khilji <salmankhilji at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:48:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: Compile without optimizations?
- References: <F39CkWHZqYW8BYXifWo0000705f@hotmail.com>
On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 01:43:33AM +0000, Salman Khilji wrote:
> How do I compile gdb without compiler optimizations? I am stepping thru
> some code and it is jumping back and forth and is really driving me nuts!
Same as anything else. Set CFLAGS when you configure, or when you
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer