This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Obsolete WinCE target
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:11:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: Obsolete WinCE target
- References: <3C56EA2A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 01:30:02PM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> See http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2002-01/msg00362.html
> Neither GCC or BINUTILS can generate PC code so retaining support in GDB
> isn't useful. If someone would like to update the PE support then a
> previously released GDB can be used as a reference point.
In case it throws anyone else for a loop when they read this: Replace
"PC code" there with "WinCE code". We even do support PE on one of the
Windows or DOS targets, don't we?
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer