This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: An install question and a bug
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:37:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: An install question and a bug
- References: <F33gI5vD3hu0C09leiW00005fd6@hotmail.com>
You are problabyl looking for the NCurses development package. I don't
know what Mandrake calls it.
On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 02:33:23PM +0000, Salman Khilji wrote:
> Here is a hint that I got from someone else about this issue. Still no luck
> urpmi libtermcap2-devel
> >>Mandrake Linux 8.1, gcc 2.96, gdb 5.1.1
> >>When I configure the source code for gdb 5.1.1, it says after a while . .
> >>checking for tgetent in -lterminfo... no
> >>configure: error: Could not find a term library
> >>Configure in /home/salman/softdev/gdb/gdb-5.1.1/gdb failed, exiting.
> >>What is term library? Where do I install this from?
> Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer