This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB-Stubs and "load"
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: dorin at gr-303 dot com
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:18:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: GDB-Stubs and "load"
- References: <200201281631.KAA33337@puma.chaski.com>
> I am using gdb stubs with a 68360 processor. I have noticed that I cannot
> download a $ or + embedded in the code no matter what I try.
> Has this issue come up before?
> My guess is there is a problem with some kind of sync/esc protocol.
> Any thoughts on where to look to speed things up would be appreciated.
It is hard to know without more information. Both $ and + are treated
special by GDB's remote protocol (is this what you're using?). This
shouldn't cause problems since those characters are encoded in hex when