This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: porting gdb
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Jan Hoogerbrugge <hoogerbrugge at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:17:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: porting gdb
- References: <F49sSlIElFB7NrJiscL00012a8e@hotmail.com>
> I am porting gdb to a new target where I am only interrested in remote debugging. What is a good existing target to base this port on?
At present the xstormy16. That that target is pure multi-arch (has no
tm.h file and doesn't use macros).