This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
GDB-Stubs and "load"
- From: Michael Dorin <dorin at puma dot chaski dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:31:20 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: GDB-Stubs and "load"
- Reply-to: dorin at gr-303 dot com
I am using gdb stubs with a 68360 processor. I have noticed that I cannot
download a $ or + embedded in the code no matter what I try.
Has this issue come up before?
My guess is there is a problem with some kind of sync/esc protocol.
Any thoughts on where to look to speed things up would be appreciated.