This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: "xbreak" command in GDB ?
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: k_sarnath at ctd dot hcltech dot com
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:45:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: "xbreak" command in GDB ?
- References: <EF836A380096D511AD9000B0D021B52754AE83@narmada.ctd.hcltech.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> From: "Sarnath K - CTD, Chennai." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:59:18 +0530
> The "xbreak" command (and hence "txbreak" )
> in GDB Version 5.1 doesnt seem to work
What OS? What compiler?
On my system (DJGPP, GCC 3.0.2), xbreak does seem to work.
> A minute investigation showed that it is
> setting a break-point at a posn
> 1 past the last instrn of the "function".
Could you send a complete short test program and a sequence of
commands, including the compilation command line, to reproduce that?