Re: Spamguarding email addresses in GDB bug reports

> I have just submitted a GDB bug report (#288) and noticed that
> my email address is published in it without being "spamguarded"
> (as in <sarrazip at iname dot com>, for example).
>
> I hope this can be fixed.  Thanks.

I've passed your suggestion on.  One immediate observation was that your
e-mail address is only visible via a cgi-script and it was thought that
harvester robots would normally avoid them. Hence the problem may be
less serious then it might at first appear.

If you're interested in having a go at changing the script your self, I
can point you at the relevant sources.

enjoy,
Andrew