This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Remote Serial Protocol
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: mckennad at esatclear dot ie
- Cc: Tim Combs <tcombs at urbana dot css dot mot dot com>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:36:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: Remote Serial Protocol
- References: <email@example.com>
> Thanks for the quick reply,
> Where are the macros for REGISTER_RAW_SIZE and REGISTER_NAME located ?
Either gdb/config/xyz/tm-xyz.h (legacy architectures) or gdb/xyz-tdep.c.
In the latter case they are functions (xyz_register_raw_size et.al.).
The dependence on those internal methods is acknowledged as a bug.