This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Remote Serial Protocol
- From: "David Mc Kenna" <mckennad at esatclear dot ie>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:18:49 GMT
- Subject: Remote Serial Protocol
- Reply-to: mckennad at esatclear dot ie
A question about the Remote Serial Protocol
When gdb issues the command : "+$g#67" , which reads the general registers,
what is the format of the expected return.
Debugging with gdb gives a vague reference but no solid info.
Dave Mc Kenna