This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [Fwd: Cron <gdbadmin@sources> sh $HOME/ss/do-all-gdb-snapshots]
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: 3diff at gnu dot org
- Cc: ac131313 at cygnus dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:39:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: Cron <gdbadmin@sources> sh $HOME/ss/do-all-gdb-snapshots]
- References: <3C4B989F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <E16T4Dfemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> From: Brian Youmans <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:56:23 -0500
> If the Internals Manual is a separate document that is usually used
> and/or printed separately from the main GDB manual, and it is at
> least, say, 20 pages, , it should have a separate FDL permission
> notice and copy of the FDL.
I don't think gdbint can be efficiently used without the user manual.
> As to the GPL - that is a political and authorial decision - is it
> useful practically and/or politically to give people a copy of the GPL
> in the manual? I think RMS has said in the past that he thinks the
> major GNU manuals should include a copy. Ask him if you want, but it
> is probably a good idea. Not required by license, but a good idea.
Yes, I agree.