This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: ARM floating point regs regression
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:09:44 +0000
- Subject: Re: ARM floating point regs regression
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> > I don't know how but almost all the lines initializing TYPE_FLOATFORMAT
> >> were lost.
> (try the attached, if it works, I'll add a few extra assertions so that the coredump can't occure).
Yes, that's solved the coredump problem. I've restarted a testrun to
check that that was the only problem. I'll post the results tomorrow (I'm
not hanging around all evening just to see what they are like ;-)