This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Thread Support for remote debugging
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Quality Quorum <qqi at theworld dot com>
- Cc: "Sarnath K - CTD, Chennai." <k_sarnath at ctd dot hcltech dot com>,gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:38:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: Thread Support for remote debugging
- References: <Pine.SGI.4.40.0201211006021.9204384-100000@shell01.TheWorld.com>
> I put together spec and reference implementation, see section
> on Remote GDB Protocol at http://world.std.com/~qqi, it is
> 4.18 based though.
> I would like also to draw maintainer's attention to this
> work - it fixes quite a few problems existing in the mainline.
> If there is a public interest I can integrate it with
> recent stuff.
It fell of the end of my queue :-( You'll notice I've started trying to
restructure the remote doco, restructuring/working on the protocol spec
comes under. From memory you've also got an assignment in place.
BTW, at the risk of sounding pedantic. Can you please change your page
to clarify that gdb.texinfo and remote.c together define the remote
protocol. You've posted a really good draft formal specification.