This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Thread Support for remote debugging
- From: Quality Quorum <qqi at theworld dot com>
- To: "Sarnath K - CTD, Chennai." <k_sarnath at ctd dot hcltech dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:09:35 -0500
- Subject: Re: Thread Support for remote debugging
On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Sarnath K - CTD, Chennai. wrote:
> I have been browsing the mail archives for
> knowing the current state of thread support
> while doing remote debugging using GDB.
> Although a lot of discussions have happened,
> I am not able to find the current state of work
> in that area.
> I downloaded the latest GDB sources. It doesnt
> support thread commands during remote debugging.
> May I know what is the state of work in this area ?
> Is there any patch available for this ?
I put together spec and reference implementation, see section
on Remote GDB Protocol at http://world.std.com/~qqi, it is
4.18 based though.
I would like also to draw maintainer's attention to this
work - it fixes quite a few problems existing in the mainline.
If there is a public interest I can integrate it with