This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[Fwd: Cron <gdbadmin@sources> sh $HOME/ss/do-all-gdb-snapshots]
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>, Brian Youmans <3diff at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 23:27:11 -0500
- Subject: [Fwd: Cron <gdbadmin@sources> sh $HOME/ss/do-all-gdb-snapshots]
FYI, you were right, CVS doesn't like you! :=) I think I've tweeked
things on the branch. The next update is in ~24 hrs so we'll find out then.
Should the FDL and ``Free Software Needs Free Documentation'' blurbs be
added to the GDB Internals Manual? I don't expect the FSF to ever
publish the internals manual so it probably doesn't matter.
Also, should the main GDB manual include a printed copy of the GPL.
While probably not strictly needed I'm wondering if it should be
included for completeness.
(perhaphs I should just keep quiet :-)