This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: possible problem with 5.1 tarball
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:20:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: possible problem with 5.1 tarball
- References: <20011207131749.A13976@nevyn.them.org>
> I just looked at a copy of the release tarball, and saw:
> -rwxr-xr-x 1 drow drow 15636 Nov 18 14:38 config.status*
> -rw-r--r-- 1 drow drow 10 Nov 18 14:38 stamp-h
> -rw-r--r-- 1 drow drow 3680 Nov 18 14:38 config.h
> These don't get used, since I use a separate objdir. They don't get
> regenerated either, though.
> It says:
> # This directory was configured as follows,
> # on host sourceware.cygnus.com:
> # ./configure --host=sun4 --target=sun4 --cache-file=../config.cache
> Hopefully we can fix that in any 5.1.1.
I took a peek in a current tar ball. It appears fixed for gdb but not
for src/intl or src/dejagnu - both have droppings like the above left