This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Anyone using alpha-freebsd target in gdb-current?
- From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at science dot uva dot nl>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:09:25 -0800
- Subject: Re: Anyone using alpha-freebsd target in gdb-current?
- Organization: Wasabi Systems, Inc.
- References: <20020109193418.L17203@dr-evil.shagadelic.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: thorpej at wasabisystems dot com
On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 09:55:44AM +0100, Mark Kettenis wrote:
> > Also, NetBSD/alpha requires software single-stepping in gdb (which
> > I have implemented), which uses breakpoints ... the software single
> > stepping also gives unexpected results (the PC value when the breakpoint
> > trips is not what I expect).
> I'm afraid I cannot help you here.
FWIW, I found the problem -- there was a slight bug in my software
single-step implementation, and it now all works fine. I'll submit
the NetBSD/alpha changes for approval shortly.
-- Jason R. Thorpe <firstname.lastname@example.org>