This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Upcoming DWARF 3 and FORTRAN95 patches for 5.1.1 or 5.2?
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>,Petr Sorfa <petrs at caldera dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:20:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: Upcoming DWARF 3 and FORTRAN95 patches for 5.1.1 or 5.2?
- References: <3C474A22.3058648B@caldera.com> <20020117175624.A2265@nevyn.them.org>
> On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 05:03:14PM -0500, Petr Sorfa wrote:
>> I'll be releasing several patches soon, starting with some DWARF III
>> support next week (I hope) and FORTRAN95 starting in March.
>> > Just curious as to what timeline these patches will fit in (once they
>> are accepted.) The DWARF III I see making the 5.1.1 tree, but the
>> FORTRAN95 patches?
> Nothing's going to make 5.1.1. It's far too late; it'll be released in
> a week, if I understood Andrew correctly.
The same would apply to 5.2. Rather than focusing on timelines and
trying to tie functionality to specific releases, can I suggest instead
just concentrating on getting the best possible code into the trunk.