This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 5.1.1 scheduled 00:00 24 Jan 2002 GMT
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:12:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: GDB 5.1.1 scheduled 00:00 24 Jan 2002 GMT
- References: <3C473CF1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 04:06:57PM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> I'm planning on creating a GDB 5.1.1 from the head of the GDB 5.1 branch
> on or about 24 January 2002 GMT.
> The purpose of this release is to mainly address (C) and other problems
> in the documentation.
> As a bonus it will pick up a significant number of C++ and other fixes.
No, actually, it won't :) The only fixes it will pick up are the
DW_FORM_strp support, (C) fixes, and the mysterious i387 FP bug fix.
I haven't had time to merge C++ back to the branch and do not intend to
with another release in two months.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer