This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
How to map memory for SH simulator?
- From: "William A. Gatliff" <bgat at saturn dot billgatliff dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:10:16 -0600
- Subject: How to map memory for SH simulator?
- Reply-to: bgat at billgatliff dot com
I've seen the commands used to control the memory map for the powerpc
instruction set simulator:
I need to do the same thing for SH, but it doesn't look like the SH
simulator takes the same commands. Where can I find the list of
commands supported by the SH instruction set simulator?