This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Obsolete m32r?
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at transmeta dot com>
- Cc: ac131313 at cygnus dot com, msnyder at cygnus dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:31:49 -0800
- Subject: Re: Obsolete m32r?
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <200201170025.QAA26971@casey.transmeta.com>
Doug Evans wrote:
> Andrew Cagney wrote something like:
> >The m32r needs to be multi-arch. I'm not sure what you want to do with
> >it though.
> >You could, for instance, just let it be made obsolete. Any thoughts?
> And break my heart?! Oh cruel world ...
Hey Doug! Aren't you eager to try your hand at
multi-arching a GDB back-end? ;-)