This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Obsolete m32r?
- From: Doug Evans <dje at transmeta dot com>
- To: ac131313 at cygnus dot com
- Cc: msnyder at cygnus dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:25:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: Obsolete m32r?
Andrew Cagney wrote something like:
>The m32r needs to be multi-arch. I'm not sure what you want to do with
>You could, for instance, just let it be made obsolete. Any thoughts?
And break my heart?! Oh cruel world ...