This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB C++ support
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: mec at shout dot net
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, sassi at uni dot de
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:56:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: GDB C++ support
- References: <200201151748.LAA16445@duracef.shout.net>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:48:34 -0600
> From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <email@example.com>
> So you can see that 'break A::foo' works and gdb takes the breakpoint.
Thanks, this is exactly what I wanted to know.