This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 5.2 or GDB 5.1.1?
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: ac131313 at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:05:43 -0600
- Subject: Re: GDB 5.2 or GDB 5.1.1?
Andrew Cagney writes:
> Just a postscript to this. Because the FSF would like to be able to
> spin out a manual based on a current release but are currently fixing
> things I'll very likely end up spinning out a 5.1.1 or 184.108.40.206 (ulgh)
> anyway. The latter is far far easier.
Another constraint: 220.127.116.11 would be unable to debug -gdwarf-2 code
with gcc-HEAD, which is going to become gcc 3.1 eventually.
(I'm bummed because my overnight test run got stuck in the configuration
of gdb 5.1, gcc HEAD, -gdwarf-2, so I had to kludge around that and
start the test script again).