This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB arm-netbsd build failure.
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:21:14 -0800
- Subject: Re: GDB arm-netbsd build failure.
- References: <200201101430.OAA07844@cam-mail2.cambridge.arm.com>
Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> > An arm-elf cross build now fails when building opcodes/arm-dis.c since the
> > one of the prototypes you added in elf-bfd.h uses pid_t, which isn't
> > defined at that point.
> Hmm, thinking about it, pid_t is a very Unix-centric type anyway; so it is
> somewhat dubious that this appears at all in the BFD libraries.
You're right -- I'll change the function signiture.