This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB arm-netbsd build failure.
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:30:08 +0000
- Subject: Re: GDB arm-netbsd build failure.
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> An arm-elf cross build now fails when building opcodes/arm-dis.c since the
> one of the prototypes you added in elf-bfd.h uses pid_t, which isn't
> defined at that point.
Hmm, thinking about it, pid_t is a very Unix-centric type anyway; so it is
somewhat dubious that this appears at all in the BFD libraries.