This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Changing the C/C++ compiler for gdb testsuite runs
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:45:45 +0000
- Subject: Changing the C/C++ compiler for gdb testsuite runs
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
I'm not a dejagnu expert, so the answer to this may be obvious.
Is there a way of forcing the GDB testsuite to use a particular compiler
that hasn't yet been installed (I have a gcc-3 compiler from a build tree
that I'd like to use to run the tests, but I don't particularly want to
have to install it first). I've tried running
with both CC_FOR_TARGET and CC set to point to the compiler, but neither
seems to work. There doesn't appear to be anything on this in the gdb
internals manual either.