This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Obsolete m32r?
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- Cc: msnyder at cygnus dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 12:24:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: Obsolete m32r?
- References: <3C388CE9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3C392FE0.email@example.com>
> Andrew Cagney wrote:
>> The m32r needs to be multi-arch. I'm not sure what you want to do with
>> it though.
>> You could, for instance, just let it be made obsolete. Any thoughts?
> Mitsubishi still uses it (both the chip and the tools),
> so I don't think obsoleting it would be appropriate.
> What brings this up?
In GDB 5.2 we're ment to have everything multi-arched so this target
needs to be done. I don't actually think that goal will be achived but
we should at least be working on it.