This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[Fwd: failure notice]
- From: ccroswhite at get2chip dot com
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 08:58:48 -0800
- Subject: [Fwd: failure notice]
- Reply-to: ccroswhite at get2chip dot com
--- Begin Message ---
- From: MAILER-DAEMON at sources dot redhat dot com
- To: ccroswhite at get2chip dot com
- Date: 9 Jan 2002 16:57:24 -0000
- Subject: failure notice
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sources.redhat.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)
--- Below this line is a copy of the message.
Received: (qmail 8502 invoked from network); 9 Jan 2002 16:57:24 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO mail.get2chip.com) (126.96.36.199)
by sources.redhat.com with SMTP; 9 Jan 2002 16:57:24 -0000
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 08:57:19 -0800
Subject: GDB on solaris 64bit
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
I am curious to know if anyone has used gdb on 64bit systems. I have
tried several times, however, the behavior of gdb indicates that it does
not like 64bit applications. Has anyone built and run gdb on Solaris
2.8 in 64b mode?
--- End Message ---