This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb/mi: may i help ?
- From: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>
- To: edmund vorauer <edi at takefive dot co dot at>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:27:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: gdb/mi: may i help ?
- References: <3C3C5545.DCB166A3@takefive.co.at>
edmund vorauer writes:
> some of the documented gdb/mi commands
> are not implemented;
> is anyone actively working on them ?
Apple is using the MI interface for their gdb, so I think they are
probably working on it. There is a source drop of Apple's tree in
> if not, i'd like to take over this task;
That would be great, thanks.
> please give me advice ...
Make sure you have an assignment in place with the FSF. Have a look at
for more information.