This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [maint] Obsolete ARM et.al.
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>, Scott Bambrough <sbambrough at zimismobile dot com>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, kwalker at arm dot com, drusling at arm dot com
- Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 11:11:34 +0000
- Subject: Re: [maint] Obsolete ARM et.al.
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> Fernando and Scott,
> The ARM target isn't multi-arch. If it isn't converted it will end up
> being obsoleted. Given this target is widely used, I don't know that
> that this would be a popular move.
> Unfortunatly, looks like both of you are now too busy with other
> committments to do the work required, you both have most certainly been
> struggling to keep up with the other ARM patches that have gone by. Can
> I suggest that you each seriously consider stepping down from the Arm
> maintenance responsabilities. That way other more active contributors
> can step up to the task.
Either I, or someone else here at ARM, will see this gets done.