This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: How to use tracepoint in GDB5.1
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jeongsi Kim <sikim00 at etri dot re dot kr>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 11:28:22 +0200 (IST)
- Subject: Re: How to use tracepoint in GDB5.1
On Sun, 6 Jan 2002, Elena Zannoni wrote:
> > "Target does not support this command."
> > Please let me know how can I use GDB tracepoint correctly and
> > does tracepoint function in current GDB 5.1 work fully.
> Your remote target must know how to collect data. This functionality
> is implemented by the remote stub. I don't think there is any publicly
> available stub that support tracepoints at the moment.
Thanks, I fixed the manual to make this clear.