This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Obsolete m32r?
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: msnyder at cygnus dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 21:19:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: Obsolete m32r?
- References: <3C388CE9.email@example.com>
Andrew Cagney wrote:
> The m32r needs to be multi-arch. I'm not sure what you want to do with
> it though.
> You could, for instance, just let it be made obsolete. Any thoughts?
Mitsubishi still uses it (both the chip and the tools),
so I don't think obsoleting it would be appropriate.
What brings this up?